We are searching for a Java developer with 2-4 years of experience creating enterprise-grade, high-performing apps. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Posted 8 months ago
- – Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- – Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- – Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- – Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- – Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- – Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- – BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- – Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- – Proven working experience in Java development.
- – Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
- – Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- – Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management,
Transaction management etc.).
- – Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
- – Experience in the Spring Framework.
- – Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- – Experience with test-driven development